Sunday, May 30, 2010

Have you ever seen a flower so pretty you can't take your eyes off of it. One that is so beautiful and glowing with color that all you can do is stare at it. Colors so rich that you can see the inner most beauty of the flower. So radiant and abundant with life , such a beauty that you never thought that it existed. I saw a flower such as this today. It was so glorious and full of color I couldn't help but stare. The pedals on top were gold, and yellow and were glowing with rays from the sunshine. In the middle the colors were red, blue and yellow a reminded me of a mosaic. The stem of this flower was very colorful as well with blue, pink, purple, gold, and shades of blue and black through it all. It gave me a fresh perspective on life for the moment. Or I maybe it was just a freshness to give me a smile and bout of hope that there still something pure in this life. The aroma coming off this flower was sweet, a scent that made me smile and think : sometimes a little bit of beauty goes along and gives you the hope and strength to make it through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment